So you’re going to bring out your Indian flag this weekend, as India marks its 75th Independence Day.
Since we can’t all be together to unfurl the Tiranga this year, it’s going to be small-scale home-based lockdown lehrana.
Many households in our community will be marking Independent India’s milestone 75th in their own ways.
If you’re looking to source an Indian flag – or if you’re a recent immigrant, an international student, an old-timey patriot or just someone who loves collecting different flags – we did the research for you!
Here are some flag stores where you can find the Indian tricolour if you’re planning to hoist it on 15 August.
If you’re unable to step out, you can also order them online at Affordable Flags.
If you can step out briefly, you could print them for cheap at your nearest Officeworks.
Indian flags in Sydney
- Flag Monkey, Glebe
- Flags Fantastic, Stanmore
- Maxx Cricket Store, Wentworthville
- Radhe wholesale, Harris Park
Indian flags in Perth
- WA flags and Banners, Woodvale
- Tudor House, Victoria Park
- All Flags, Signs & Banners, Maddington ( takes 1-2 days notice)
- Pennant House, Perth City
- Carroll and Richardson Flagworld, Mulgrave
- Flags of All Nations, Morningside (call to check Indian flag stock)
- Fox Flags, (email email@example.com, closed on 25th Jan)
Quality flags, Black Forest
National Flags, Darwin city
Tasmanian Map Centre, Hobart city or online
Link up with us!
Indian Link News website: Save our website as a bookmark
Indian Link E-Newsletter: Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter
Indian Link Newspaper: Click here to read our e-paper