Netizens have turned to Twitter to make funny memes and also call out sexism, colourism and overall toxic attitudes exhibited by the characters on the show. Here’s a list of 10 tweets about Indian Matchmaking, the Netflix show that Indians everywhere can’t stop hate-watching.
1. This Twitter user has had enough of Preeti Aunty’s demands.
2. A tweet that clearly expresses how fed up this user is with the constant colourism in Indian Matchmaking.
3. This thread of tweets by The Bad & Bollywood Podcast highlights Pradhyuman and Guru’s not-so-subtle controlling traits.
4. Bombay peeps, try not to take offense…
5. Akshay is one character on the show everybody loves to hate.
6. *mic drop*
7. Any comments about Pradhyuman’s God wardrobe?
8. Indian Matchmaking host Sima Aunty has given us our new go-to excuse for every situation.
9. Another one.
10. This last thread of tweets by Nikita Doval recounts her first-hand experience of Indian Matchmaking.
READ ALSO: Review: Indian Matchmaking (Netflix)