Reading Time: 2 minutes
- There will be tight security on the day, therefore it is advised that you arrive at 3.00 PM to ensure all security checks and procedures are done in time for the event.
- As has been communicated, all ticketholders will need to provide a valid government issued photo identification. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from producing a photo id. Interstate lottery ticket winners will require a printed copy of their confirmation email.
- The program will begin at 4.00 PM with doors to close at 5.00 PM. Please factor time for the security check as it can be time consuming.
- The Allphones Arena is easily accessible via public transportation. Please visit http://www.pmvisit.org.au/city-guide for more information.
- A Free Shuttle bus is available from Strathfield Station, Everton Road to the AllPhones Arena between 2pm and 5pm.
- Allphones Arena provides parking facilities, please review the “Parking” tab on http://www.pmvisit.org.au/city-guide for more information
Inside AllPhones Arena
- Mobile Phones are permitted inside the venue.
- Women are permitted to carry only a small clutch. Anything bigger than a standard clutch will not be permitted.
- Men are permitted their wallet. Anything bigger than a standard wallet will not be permitted.
All Other Items
You will NOT be allowed to bring any additional items inside the arena. The Allphones Arena does not have a coat check or any place to leave your belongings.
- Electronic equipment will NOT be permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, laptops, iPads, cameras, any recording equipment, etc.
- Backpacks, bags, strollers, umbrellas or other items will not be permitted.
Food and Drinks
Food and Drinks (including water) will NOT be permitted inside the stadium. The Allphones Arena has concession stands inside the stadium that provide various fast food items and drinks for purchase.
Please be aware that there are no ATMs near the venue.